Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??

Reply
Thread Tools

70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??

 
 
Jose
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2003
Which exam would you suggest? 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??
Jose


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2003
Well, it depends...do you currently use or think you might be using ISA
Server? If so, then 70-227...otherwise go with Security+.


Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com


"Jose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which exam would you suggest? 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??
> Jose
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2003
I did the ISA 227. It's a fun product & kept me interested in the subject.
the exam isn't too bad either - just wierd questions.

imho, it's good to know know isa, even if you don't use it. i could see it
becoming more popular as AD gets rolled out further as a major networking
player. the ability to micro manage user access based on AD groups if a
very cool feature.

"MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in news:u3OI8bUqDHA.2064
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Well, it depends...do you currently use or think you might be using ISA
> Server? If so, then 70-227...otherwise go with Security+.
>
>
> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>
>
> "Jose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Which exam would you suggest? 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??
>> Jose

 
Reply With Quote
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-12-2003
Actually, ISA does come up in the 290 series exams...not so surprisingly as
you pointed out.


Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com


"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9431A359CEEB0rowdy@207.46.248.16...
> I did the ISA 227. It's a fun product & kept me interested in the subject.
> the exam isn't too bad either - just wierd questions.
>
> imho, it's good to know know isa, even if you don't use it. i could see it
> becoming more popular as AD gets rolled out further as a major networking
> player. the ability to micro manage user access based on AD groups if a
> very cool feature.
>
> "MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in news:u3OI8bUqDHA.2064
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > Well, it depends...do you currently use or think you might be using ISA
> > Server? If so, then 70-227...otherwise go with Security+.
> >
> >
> > Best,
> > Will
> > www.mcseworld.com
> >
> >
> > "Jose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Which exam would you suggest? 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??
> >> Jose



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jose
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2003
Well thanks.... thats food for thought!

"MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
news:OZTHd#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Actually, ISA does come up in the 290 series exams...not so surprisingly

as
> you pointed out.
>
>
> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>
>
> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9431A359CEEB0rowdy@207.46.248.16...
> > I did the ISA 227. It's a fun product & kept me interested in the

subject.
> > the exam isn't too bad either - just wierd questions.
> >
> > imho, it's good to know know isa, even if you don't use it. i could see

it
> > becoming more popular as AD gets rolled out further as a major

networking
> > player. the ability to micro manage user access based on AD groups if a
> > very cool feature.
> >
> > "MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in news:u3OI8bUqDHA.2064
> > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
> >
> > > Well, it depends...do you currently use or think you might be using

ISA
> > > Server? If so, then 70-227...otherwise go with Security+.
> > >
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Will
> > > www.mcseworld.com
> > >
> > >
> > > "Jose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >> Which exam would you suggest? 70- 227 or the Security+ Sy0-101??
> > >> Jose

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
70-227 - surprise... Mah - Dee MCSE 6 09-03-2003 10:55 PM
70-227 Samuel Viana MCSE 1 08-29-2003 06:39 PM
70-227 alex foley MCSE 0 08-28-2003 08:43 AM
70-227 Richard Lin MCSE 1 07-11-2003 06:09 PM
70-227 Mahmoud MCSE 0 07-05-2003 10:34 PM



Advertisments