Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Accounts Locked in AD

Accounts Locked in AD

Eric

Twice in the last six weeks we have attacked with
something that locks all the accounts in Active Directory.
We don't know why this happening, but if somebody has any
ideals we sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
Eric

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Eric:

Can you provide with more information, as to OS version,
network connectivity, servers, applications,...
Otherwise it is looking a needle in a hay stack!

It can be a bug or an attack!