Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Audio codec

Audio codec

JAG CHAN

I don't want to download Real Player as I have found it it to be too
intrusive to my liking.
I have media player classic and vlc media player but they are unable to
play Real Plyer formats.
Now what should I do if I want to listen to audio, which are in Real Player
format, other than downloading Real Player.
Any help in this regard will be of great help to me.
Thanks.

Arasi

Real Alternative

"JAG CHAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I don't want to download Real Player as I have found it it to be too
> intrusive to my liking.
> I have media player classic and vlc media player but they are unable to
> play Real Plyer formats.
> Now what should I do if I want to listen to audio, which are in Real
> Player
> format, other than downloading Real Player.
> Any help in this regard will be of great help to me.
> Thanks.

JAG CHAN

"Arasi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:5YwJg.175394$(E-Mail Removed) m: