Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Having a problem with images saved as PNG showing poorly in IE...

Having a problem with images saved as PNG showing poorly in IE...

Jesus Helper

Take a look at the HEADER PNG on most styles is showing ok on FIREFOX
but shows full image without transparency on IE.

How to fix this?????????????

http://alphavenue.us/forums/

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jesus Helper wrote:

> Take a look at the HEADER PNG on most styles is showing ok on FIREFOX
> but shows full image without transparency on IE.

IE does not support png transparency.

> How to fix this?????????????

Use Firefox?

> http://alphavenue.us/forums/

Is this site the sample you are posting about? Looks pretty much the
same to me in IE6 and Firefox. The graphic that spells out the words is
sure annoying, though.

--
-bts