Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Excel XP and bad print preview

Excel XP and bad print preview

Richard Miller

This is Excel XP, Sorry about the last post

I have 2500 Rows and about 3 or 400 comments with over a hundred text
wraps. I'm getting 3 extra columns on my print preview. I have 67 pages with
102 pages of print preview with the extra pages of 3 columns with nothing on
them. There are no Comments or data going into Column D because I'm only
using Columns A, B and C. I gave left adjustments to all the 3 cells. Any
idea what could be doing this?

Evan Platt

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:34:04 -0700, "Richard Miller"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is Excel XP, Sorry about the last post

Use the Followup option. Don't start a new thread with each reply.