Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Comments in Excel XP

Comments in Excel XP

Richard Miller

I have a spread sheet of over a thousand lines with hundreds of comments. If
I add to the wrap text are create a wrap text it will throw all my comments
out of line.If I change fonts it will do the same thing. Is there anyway so
that the comments won't move when data is entered above the
cell where my comments are at? My comments are all shown. I'm using Excel
XP.