Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail --any ideas

Reply
Thread Tools

i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail --any ideas

 
 
John Penney
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2006

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mitch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2006
In article <FuSIg.2$(E-Mail Removed)>, John Penney
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C6CB1F.692847B0
> Content-Type: text/html;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=GENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=#a6caf0>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
>


Further, your two messages (with NO SPECIFICS WHATEVER!)
say opposite things!
One says you have no trouble sending, the other says you have trouble
sending.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Evan Platt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2006
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:08:16 GMT, Mitch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Further, your two messages (with NO SPECIFICS WHATEVER!)
>say opposite things!
>One says you have no trouble sending, the other says you have trouble
>sending.


Am I missing a 3rd message from the maroon?

Message 1:
i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail
--any ideas

Message 2:
Subject: i have trouble to recive messages ---any ideas for a
little help


Both state problems receiving.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2006
John Penney wrote:
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C6CB1F.692847B0
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C6CB1F.692847B0
> Content-Type: text/html;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">


On the contrary -- you *do* have "trouble to send". Kill the HTML and
use plain text.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rick Merrill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2006
Evan Platt wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:08:16 GMT, Mitch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>
>>Further, your two messages (with NO SPECIFICS WHATEVER!)
>>say opposite things!
>>One says you have no trouble sending, the other says you have trouble
>>sending.

>
>
> Am I missing a 3rd message from the maroon?
>
> Message 1:
> i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail
> --any ideas
>
> Message 2:
> Subject: i have trouble to recive messages ---any ideas for a
> little help
>
>
> Both state problems receiving.


Your ISP may be blocking email from the IP of your correspondent.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cisco 1800: How can I tell how much Bandwidth I am using vs. what Ihave? Brad Cisco 2 04-02-2009 09:44 PM
Trying to install module, No module named scipy_distutils.core (but ihave scipy) process Python 1 10-17-2008 06:19 PM
Reciving Packets Mohammad --- Ruby 1 10-10-2006 12:13 PM
i have trouble to recive messages ---any ideas for a little help John Penney Computer Support 1 08-29-2006 02:10 PM
Scot Garner: Post your e-mail address about a copy of "Ed Wood" Ihave for sale Film Buff DVD Video 0 02-09-2004 01:10 AM



Advertisments