Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FireFox not displaying form buttons or check boxes

FireFox not displaying form buttons or check boxes

Nick

I am using firefox 1.5.0.6 and suddenly started having a weird problem. Form
buttons - like the 2 on google under the search box "Google Search" & "I'm
feeling lucky" now are only about 2 characters wide (they just show up as a
blank gray square since the text doesn't fit on them). Also in hotmail or
other webmail the check boxes on the left of the message are just showing as
a single dot.

I have looked through all the settings and dont see anything that would
effect this. I am trying no to have to reinstall since I have everything
customized just the way I like it.

Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Everything displays correctly in IE