Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Veteran's Day

OT: Happy Veteran's Day

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four main
branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).

Army: Consultant
Navy: KLXrider
Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
Air Force: Frisbee

Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

Others:

Delta Force: Laura Robinson
League of Superheroes: Batman
Starfleet: Politician Spock
Regulators: Keyboard Cowboy

--
Fris "What other branch would a Frisbee enlist in?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Ken Briscoe

> Army: Consultant
> Navy: KLXrider
> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
> Air Force: Frisbee
>
> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

Thank you! You're all better men than I am. And Sue's a better woman than I
am, but that conversation is for another day.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

CurseMeLoveMe

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four main
> branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
>
> Army: Consultant
> Navy: KLXrider
> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
> Air Force: Frisbee
>
> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

Canadian Navy for 7 years... finally won the battle and became Army for 5

> Others:
>
> Delta Force: Laura Robinson
> League of Superheroes: Batman
> Starfleet: Politician Spock
> Regulators: Keyboard Cowboy
>
> --
> Fris "What other branch would a Frisbee enlist in?" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

CurseMeLoveMe wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four
>> main branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
>>
>> Army: Consultant
>> Navy: KLXrider
>> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
>> Air Force: Frisbee
>>
>> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

> Canadian Navy for 7 years... finally won the battle and became Army
> for 5

Did you get tired of hanging around all the seamen?

--
Fris "Be all that you can be" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

CurseMeLoveMe

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ebk%(E-Mail Removed)...
> CurseMeLoveMe wrote:
> > "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four
> >> main branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
> >>
> >> Army: Consultant
> >> Navy: KLXrider
> >> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
> >> Air Force: Frisbee
> >>
> >> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien

> > Canadian Navy for 7 years... finally won the battle and became Army
> > for 5

> Did you get tired of hanging around all the seamen?

lol I am NOT answering that one... that would involve details

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Thanks!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]
USAF Retired

newsgroup purposes only."

Caffeine Fix

What about the mirror spit shine guy?

Caffeine Fix wrote:
> What about the mirror spit shine guy?

Would that be you?

--
Fris "Cough Cough" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

i'm not very happy that you forgot about the british forces..
probably th ebest military machine the world will ever see... maybe

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> To all veterans, including those in the MCNGP, which covers the four main
> branches of the US Military (and at least one Canadian).
>
> Army: Consultant
> Navy: KLXrider
> Marines: Jtyc, Gary US
> Air Force: Frisbee
>
> Canadian Army: Sue O'Brien
>
> Others:
>
> Delta Force: Laura Robinson
> League of Superheroes: Batman
> Starfleet: Politician Spock
> Regulators: Keyboard Cowboy
>
> --
> Fris "What other branch would a Frisbee enlist in?" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Consultant

coast guard?

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments