Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Deleted items in O.E.

Deleted items in O.E.

Hank

Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items folder
in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
individually. Can you help please.

Hank

pcbutts1

On the left right click on the Deleted Items folder.

"Hank" <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote in message
news:eNmIg.24664$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items folder
> in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
> individually. Can you help please.
>
> Hank

why?

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:55:54 GMT, "Hank"
<r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote:

>Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items folder
>in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
>individually. Can you help please.

OE v6.

Run OE, Press F1 for Help, go from there.

Have a look at the menus for File, Edit, and so on, it's right in front
of you,

Edit / Empty 'Deleted Items' Folder.

IIRC something like, Tools / Options / Maintenance / Empty items from
Deleted Items folder on Exit

>Hank

Please try harder next time.

Me

Hank

why? wrote:
|| On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 19:55:54 GMT, "Hank"
|| <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote:
||| Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items
||| folder in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than
||| deleting each one individually. Can you help please.
|| OE v6.
|| Run OE, Press F1 for Help, go from there.
|| Have a look at the menus for File, Edit, and so on, it's right in
|| front of you,
|| Edit / Empty 'Deleted Items' Folder.
|| IIRC something like, Tools / Options / Maintenance / Empty items from
|| Deleted Items folder on Exit
||| Hank
|| Please try harder next time.
|| Me

Many thanks for the reply's

Hank

Mad Dog

pcbutts1 wrote:
|| On the left right click on the Deleted Items folder.
|| --
|| The best live web video on the internet
|| http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm NEW Embedded system W/Linux. We
|| now sell DVR cards.
|| See it all at http://www.seedsv.com/products.htm
|| Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com
|| "Hank" <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote in message
|| news:eNmIg.24664$(E-Mail Removed)...
||| Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items
||| folder in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than
||| deleting each one individually. Can you help please.
||| Hank

A very simple thing, thank you.

Hank

PeeCee

"Hank" <r.steiner7@hotmail<wasser.co.uk> wrote in message
news:eNmIg.24664$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a quick way to delete all everything in the deleted items folder
> in Outlook Express. I hope there is a quicker way than deleting each one
> individually. Can you help please.
>
> Hank

Hank

If you want to you can set it to empty automatically when you exit OE.

OE
Tools
Maintenance
Tick the box "Empty messages from the Deleted items folder on exit"

Cheers
Paul.