Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219

70-219

chrisj

I am due to take 70-219 in a couple of weeks. I am using the official M
study guide and a combination of other training materials, inc th
Transcender exam.

What is the best strategy for taking the exam? As I understand it i
based around 4 lengthy senarios, with about 10 questions for each one
Is it best to take notes as you go through or can you easily go bac
and re-read a section if you get stuck on a question

chris

ajs1976

Take notes as you go and look for certain keywords. The
scenarios are vey lengthy and it is difficult to find
certain pieces of information if you do not have notes.
If your testing center uses those stupid dry erase boards,
ask if you can have pen & paper.

Also, you might want to read a couple of chapters in the
deployment guide (I think 9 & 10) and the domain migration
cookbook. You should be able to find both on technet

www.icertify.net
www.techexams.net
www.mcseworld.com

materials, inc the
>Transcender exam.
>
>What is the best strategy for taking the exam? As I

understand it is
>based around 4 lengthy senarios, with about 10 questions

for each one.
>Is it best to take notes as you go through or can you

easily go back

http://www.QoD.US

--------------

http://www.examnotes.net/article1027747.html

>.

Paul M. Leon

I took 70-219 back in August. Thanks to my brother (who also took the test),
he explained it to me this way:

1. Learn and know the concepts. Don't memorize all the minute definitions,
but understand the concept of AD design.
2. Know your FSMO roles. That is really really important.Understand what
each does, and where they are located in AD.
3. When you take the Transcenders, don't focus so much on your score. After
the test, re-read the questions and the answer explanation. As the previous
post said, focus on the key words that the scenario gives you. Examples are
security, business organization, location. When you take the second practice
exam, try to focus on the key words. Keep taking the tests until you feel
comfortable with the scenario question, and what it is asking for.

When you get the feel for the key words in the scenario's, you've won half
the battle. The rest is knowing how to apply your AD design knowledge. Good
luck!

Paul

news:(E-Mail Removed)...