Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: EZM had a nice pop today, up 10.43%

Re: EZM had a nice pop today, up 10.43%

Jerry Williams

Steve Young wrote:

> "EuroZinc Mining and Lundin Mining to Merge to Create Premier Copper and Zinc
> Producer"
>
> <http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7B27858E8D%2D833E%2D47ED%2DA017%2 D6D0651915E66%7D&dist=newsfinder&siteid=mktw&link= &keyword=silver>
>
> Well, I wonder what this is going to do? Looks like EZM gets the biggest
> slice. But with each party subjected to a $40 million penalty, looks like it's
> already wired in
>
> Catch the discussion at 11 AM EST this morning
>
> (I bought EZM, not Lundin Mining
>
> The Website had no additional info as I looked a few minutes ago.

Pump and dump scammers

Steve Young

"Jerry Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Steve Young wrote:

>> (I bought EZM, not Lundin Mining
>>
>> The Website had no additional info as I looked a few minutes ago.

> Pump and dump scammers

sad part is, I'd pinned some perdy high hopes on em
oh well, I'll have to take my 50+% gain and rein in my pride x