Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > COOLER MASTER COOL DRIVE 6 for only 9.99!

COOLER MASTER COOL DRIVE 6 for only 9.99!

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

SVC has the COOLER MASTER LHD-V06-US COOL DRIVE 6 for $70 off!
http://www.svc.com/lhd-v06-us-19.html

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I have a black one that I haven't used yet. I'm not going to say how much I paid for it, but it was a lot more than ten bucks!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nice... too bad its US .... *sobs* *laughs because u dont have new Swish OCZ ram *

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

But its Silver!

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Dude that is one helluva bargain! Why not buy 5 and resell them? Or use them as more prize giveaways for different comps

Flukemanguy Flukemanguy is offline
Senior Member

More than 5

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

nice, but the effort of payment and shipping and all thatcrap justwouldnt be worth it and yeah, its silver n my case is black

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Umm for $10US I would say it's more than worth it

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

for that price it would be worth it, but actually paying for it and waiting for it in the post and mebe having to go to the post office to pick it up, theywouldbe theparts that arent worth it

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

You just sound slack now