Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > drunks in milwaukee

drunks in milwaukee

philo

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/...inking_ranking

and most of them live right next door to me it seems!

Dr. Bill

philo wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/...inking_ranking
>

> and most of them live right next door to me it seems!

.......... said my neighbour!

Old Gringo

Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/...inking_ranking
>

> and most of them live right next door to me it seems!

One of the brewers use to say XXXXX is what made Milwaukee famous.
Schlitz??

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

philo

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dgEHg.2913$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Without Any Hesitation, philo Wrote The Following:
> > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060824/...inking_ranking
> >

> > and most of them live right next door to me it seems!
> >

> One of the brewers use to say XXXXX is what made Milwaukee famous.
> Schlitz??

Yes it was often said that Schlitz was the beer that made Milwaukee
famous...

but I think their actual advertisements said : Schlitz...makers of the
drink that made Milwaukee famous.

Anyway...the only *major* brewer left here is Miller...
but there are still bars *everywhere*

back in the days when I used to be one of the many drunks here...
at least I never drove when I was drinking...
I figured that was foolish considering how many bars there were (are) within
walking distance of my house!

Kenny

And like that old country song says, "What made Milwaukee famous made a
loser out of me".

--
Kenny Cargill

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..