Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AVI-clip from landscape tot portrait?

AVI-clip from landscape tot portrait?

Willem

Hi,

Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like JPG-pictures?
Thank you in advance for reply!

Willem.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Willem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like JPG-pictures?
>Thank you in advance for reply!

VLC, http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Settings, Extended GUI, click on transformation.

--
http://www.illinoiswaters.net/heartl...?p=45885#45885

Ponder

Hiya Willem.

http://www.virtualdub.com

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Willem

Hi,
Thank you for quick reply! However, my clip can only be rotated in one
direction, causing my clip to be shown upside-down! Further rotating is not
possible. Furthermore, is it possible te save the rotated clip?
Regards, Willem.

> >Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like

JPG-pictures?

> VLC, http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
> Settings, Extended GUI, click on transformation.

PeeCee

"Willem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like JPG-pictures?
> Thank you in advance for reply!
>
> Willem.

Windows Movie Maker will do that.

P.

Willem

Hi Ponder, thank you very much. Your suggestion works fine!
Willem.

> Hiya Willem.
>
> In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like

JPG-pictures?
> > Thank you in advance for reply!

> http://www.virtualdub.com

Willem

Hi http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
I found out to rotate my clip (see other answer by Ponder). Thank you
anyway. Willem.

<(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Willem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Does anybody know how to rotate an AVI-clip 90 degrees, like

JPG-pictures?
> >Thank you in advance for reply!
> >

> VLC, http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
> Settings, Extended GUI, click on transformation.
>
> --
> http://www.illinoiswaters.net/heartl...?p=45885#45885

Ponder

Hiya Willem.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> Hi Ponder, thank you very much. Your suggestion works fine!

Good to hear. I've been using it for years for recompression

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Converting website type project tot ASP.NET Web application ton ASP .Net 3 02-04-2010 01:16 AM
TOT but amusing spig Computer Support 9 04-14-2007 05:57 PM
New tot he group and a networking question Don Awalt Windows 64bit 7 06-17-2005 05:12 PM
How to define function which operates on iterator convertible toT* AlesD C++ 3 08-10-2004 02:33 PM
Unable tot find C:\my computer\ CooTer Computer Support 6 03-01-2004 03:44 AM

Advertisments