Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DivX player

DivX player

Robert

Can anyone advice me what is a good free program I can down load that I can
play movies in my computer? And, where I can download it from?

Thanks,

Rob

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anyone advice me what is a good free program I can down load that I can
>play movies in my computer? And, where I can download it from?

VLC, the more I use it the more impressive it becomes.
http://www.videolan.org/

--
http://www.illinoiswaters.net/heartl...?p=45885#45885

sittingduck

wrote:

> VLC, the more I use it the more impressive it becomes.
> http://www.videolan.org/

Yes, it's quite good.

The only thing it lacks is the ability to hear the audio when in FF.
Like Powerdvd.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

sittingduck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> wrote:
>
>> VLC, the more I use it the more impressive it becomes.
>> http://www.videolan.org/

>Yes, it's quite good.

>The only thing it lacks is the ability to hear the audio when in FF.
>Like Powerdvd.

Not sure if it's the same thing, but in preferences, Other codecs
there is are settings for FFmpg to play with.

--
http://www.illinoiswaters.net/heartl...?p=45885#45885

The Doctor

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49SGg.16288$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone advice me what is a good free program I can
> down load that I can play movies in my computer? And,
> where I can download it from?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

If they're DivX files as your Subject Header implied, DivX
Player should work.