Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Personal Folders Won't go away

Outlook Personal Folders Won't go away

dave458

Hello All, I would be very appreciative if someone could help me here.

Using Outlook 2003 and viewing the Folders pane, I have somehow ended
up with 3 Personal Folders which are all identical. Any change I make
in one is replicated in the other 2. There does not appear to be any
way to delete them. I right click and don't get the option to delete.
There is only one Outlook Data file in the folder "C:\.....\Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\

Thank you,

Dave