Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Hebrew translation

Hebrew translation

john

Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!

az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.

Thanks

me

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
>
> az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
> lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
>
> Thanks

Try a Hebrew newsgroup,there are quite a few of them

john

> Try a Hebrew newsgroup,there are quite a few of them

Ok thanks, having a problem with posting at the moment but will try
later.
Johno

Rich

On 21 Aug 2006 16:08:22 -0700, "john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
>
>az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
>lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
>
>Thanks

john, this website will take your text and translate it for a small
fee.

<http://www.translationbooth.com/tb/aojb/Tpl/in>

there are tons of free translation sites but none of those that i
looked at offered hebrew.

73,
rich, n9dko

john

> john, this website will take your text and translate it for a small
> fee.
>
> <http://www.translationbooth.com/tb/aojb/Tpl/in>
>
> there are tons of free translation sites but none of those that i
> looked at offered hebrew.

Thanks Rich, yes, most of the freebies don't do Hebrew. As it is only a
lighthearted quiz we are involved with I am not going to spend any
money on it LOL
Maybe take a trip to the synagogue later this week!
Cheers
Johno

Lefty Mills

john wrote:
> Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
>
> az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
> lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
>
> Thanks

I'll give it a try.

Well, here is the solution: in order to find the hidden name you must
emphasize all and then you'll see it.

L.

john

> Well, here is the solution: in order to find the hidden name you must
> emphasize all and then you'll see it.
>
> L.

Lefty!

Shalom, Toda raba.

Think thats about right, anyway thanks, it has helped a bit.

Johno

Tom

On 21 Aug 2006 16:08:22 -0700, "john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

| Anyone able to translate the following text for me?!
|
| az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
| lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze.
|
| Thanks

"az hine ha pitaron: kedey limtzoh et ha shem she mustar ata tzarih
lehadgish hakol iaz tiree et ze." - so here's the solution: to find the
hidden name, you must emphasize everything. Then you'll see it.

How to Install Hebrew Font? joe Firefox 2 08-23-2005 05:29 PM
Re: hebrew characters not showing up Stefano Mostarda ASP .Net 0 02-18-2004 01:13 PM
hebrew output Sharon ASP .Net 0 01-22-2004 03:55 AM
sample of configuration for Hebrew Mr. x ASP .Net 5 11-05-2003 03:07 PM
Language and Direction real GURU needed! (Hebrew and maybe arabic) CR or Charset issue? Efy. ASP .Net 2 06-25-2003 03:28 PM

Advertisments