Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I am looking for test authors to write Microsoft preparation exams

I am looking for test authors to write Microsoft preparation exams

Richard Deal

To all,

My name is Richard Deal and I have recently taken over the operation of
QuizWare (http://www.quizware.com), which is a channel partner of Boson, and
am in the process of recruiting test authors to develop new tests for
QuizWare.

I am actively looking for authors to write preparation exams for Microsoft's
certification tests.

I'm also looking for other vendor exams, like Cisco, Novell, Checkpoint, and
others, but a few of the Microsoft exams are really hot right now. At
QuizWare, we typically distinguish our exams from Boson's by including
300-500 questions per exam, but we charge a slightly higher price than
Boson, which means more money for you!

If you are interested in writing exams exclusive to QuizWare, please contact
me via email or you can call me at 407-383-8178. I can explain the royalty
method we use to pay authors, which amounts to something between 30-40% of
the price of each test. Please contact me for further details!

Thanks and Cheers!

Richard Deal