Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trojan Horse lop Q

Trojan Horse lop Q

Winnie

AVG free has found, 2 Trojan horse lop Q. It is unable to heal them!
I have looked all over the net for help, with no luck.

Please could you advise how,
I got these on one system and not others on the same network!
How to remove these?
Are they virus or spywear? i have spybot and adwear
What do they do?

I will try and supply further information IF requested!
Regards

old man

google; 17700 hits 0.43 secs

"Winnie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> AVG free has found, 2 Trojan horse lop Q. It is unable to heal them!
> I have looked all over the net for help, with no luck.
>
> Please could you advise how,
> I got these on one system and not others on the same network!
> How to remove these?
> Are they virus or spywear? i have spybot and adwear
> What do they do?
>
> I will try and supply further information IF requested!
> Regards

Plato

Winnie wrote:

> AVG free has found, 2 Trojan horse lop Q. It is unable to heal them!
> I have looked all over the net for help, with no luck.

Try other virus/trojan removers here:
http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm

Winnie

Plato wrote:

> Try other virus/trojan removers here:
> http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm

Thanks but i have no idea what im doing, could you be more precise
please x

Trojan Horse in javaw.exe? Ken Java 3 01-27-2005 12:46 PM
Trojan Horse Jim Chapman Computer Support 1 08-15-2003 06:26 PM
Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus PhilGreg Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 11:30 PM
Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus bb3 Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 09:56 PM
Trojan Horse cannot be put in vault by AVG free version Jim Chapman Computer Support 1 08-07-2003 10:41 PM

Advertisments