Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problems displaying pictures online

Problems displaying pictures online

JF

I have both IE6 and Firefox. When I go to sites that use pictures as
shortcuts, these are not displayed, only a box with an x, although
clicking on them still activates the shortcut. I have checked options in
both browsers to display pictures. Are there any setting in windows
which would be stopping the pictures.