Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Saving Downloads To Desktop ?

Saving Downloads To Desktop ?

Robert11

Hello:

Running XP.

Where do i go to set an option such that any Attachments that arrived with
my e-mail
(outlook express) are saved directly to my Desktop ?

Also, for any Downloads from the web ?

Thanks,
Bob

Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com

R u a businessmen/trader? Send your wish to Google and Microsoft?

Evan Platt

On 15 Aug 2006 21:06:33 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>R u a businessmen/trader?

"Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say "Yes"!"

sdlomi2

"Robert11" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> Running XP.
>
> Where do i go to set an option such that any Attachments that arrived with
> my e-mail
> (outlook express) are saved directly to my Desktop ?
>
> Also, for any Downloads from the web ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

In OE 6, there are 3 clicks: 1=paperclip icon 2="save Attachments"
3="Save"--3rd one lands on "Save" automatically, just click