Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217 Advice

70-217 Advice

Rafael Tejera

I'll go to take this exam.

Any advice.

Please only answer people with usefull answers.

RT

use the transcender and read the exam cram. don't sweat
it at all.
AVW

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Rafael Tejera wrote:
> I'll go to take this exam.

Okay.

> Any advice.

No.

> Please only answer people with usefull answers.

You try to confuse. You didn't provide a useful answer, so I should not
answer you?

> RT

FB

I'm about to take this exam on Monday! Hope for the best!
Until then I have to take some practice exams I have.

Regards, Damir.

P.S. I would also appreciate some advice on what is the
best thing to concentrate on? P.P.S Best luck to Rafael!

Ken Briscoe

> > Please only answer people with usefull answers.
>
> You try to confuse. You didn't provide a useful answer, so I should not
> answer you?

Literal string.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Rowdy Yates

- know GPO's & how that are applied.
- also know software deployement and difference between user & computer
deployement.
- know domain & sites and how they effect the AD.
- goto the ms cert site and look at the stuff being tested in the 217.

don't waste your time dumping. you need to know this stuff really well if
you are going to be working in an AD environment.you DO NOT want to lean
this by making mistakes on the job.

i took & passed this exam a week ago. it's a bitch if you don't know &
understand AD. don't take it if you are not fully confident that you
understand AD.

RY, MCSA

"Rafael Tejera" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uebIdkVpDHA.2404
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> I'll go to take this exam.
>
> Any advice.
>
> Please only answer people with usefull answers.
>

> RT

S. O'Brien

"Rafael Tejera" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll go to take this exam.
>
> Any advice.
>
> Please only answer people with usefull answers.

study