Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless losing network settings

wireless losing network settings

=?Utf-8?B?a2FuZHJhdmFtcA==?=

i just upgraded from xp home to xp pro. everything with my wireless network
was working fine before the upgrade, but now, every time i restart my
computer (or just come out of hibernation), i have to reenter my WEP key.
basically, its like my internet settings (especially my preferred networks)
are not being saved anymore. and also, i'm getting disconnected frequently,
and each time, i have to reselect my home network, rather than be auto
connected like i was before (with home). it is extremely frustrating, and
i'm ready to throw my laptop out the window. Please help!

Sam Salhi [MSFT]

Goto the Authentication Tab
Delete the networks you see in there

And try again