Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE v's A+

MCSE v's A+

sandra

I've done both the MCSE and one A+ exam and I found the A+
exam to be so much harder than any of the MCSE exams.
Anyone else find this as well? Microsoft exams are very
over rated and easy

MCSE World

Briefly looked over the Mike Meyer's A+ book (a good reference for later)
and took both tests in less than 15 minutes each. Of course, this was still
in the adapteive test days, so not sure if that still applies. A+ was by
the easiest two exams I have ever taken. Hands down.

I have taken some fairly easy MCP exams, but I would challenge you to take
70-296 or 70-297 and tell me they were a piece of cake...probably not going
to happen.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"sandra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0bd301c3a54c$a8f0b270$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've done both the MCSE and one A+ exam and I found the A+
> exam to be so much harder than any of the MCSE exams.
> Anyone else find this as well? Microsoft exams are very
> over rated and easy

billyw

pish...
comparing the A+ is like comparing roman abramovich with the local shop
keeper

"sandra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0bd301c3a54c$a8f0b270$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've done both the MCSE and one A+ exam and I found the A+
> exam to be so much harder than any of the MCSE exams.
> Anyone else find this as well? Microsoft exams are very
> over rated and easy

A+ I passed without studying. The MCSE exams were
extremely difficult. Try 70-216.

billyw

pish

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0d7601c3a55c$368c8960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A+ I passed without studying. The MCSE exams were
> extremely difficult. Try 70-216.

Jtyc

> pish

posh

KasKoo

Sorry buddy but i've done A+, and MCSE exams too and the
thoughest of all is the beast 70-216,