Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES

Re: FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

> FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES
>
> Visit http://www.firstchoicehealth.net
>
> WIDE VARIETY OF OPTIONS, PRICES, AND PROVIDERS
>
> COMPARE PLANS AND CHOOSE A PLAN RIGHT
> FOR YOU AND YOURS

I'm sorry, but I've already sold my sons into slavery to be able to afford
the health care that I have now.

--
Fris "indentured" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk