Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Left click

Reply
Thread Tools

Left click

 
 
BP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MJP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006

"BP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YdJDg.387706$IK3.168385@pd7tw1no...
>I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.


Who are you talking to and about what?

..MJP


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
BP wrote:
> I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.


Your PHD diploma has been mailed.


--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
BP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
appreciate that hope I get the same one you have


"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> BP wrote:
>> I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

>
> Your PHD diploma has been mailed.
>
>
> --
> Blinky RLU 297263
> Killing all posts from Google Groups
> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
BP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
refer to the previous post please

"MJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44df644b$0$17979$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>
> "BP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:YdJDg.387706$IK3.168385@pd7tw1no...
>>I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

>
> Who are you talking to and about what?
>
> .MJP
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
BP wrote:

> refer to the previous post please


Learn how to use Usenet.



--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
BP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
your boy friend leave **** on your dick


"Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> BP wrote:
>
>> refer to the previous post please

>
> Learn how to use Usenet.
>
>
>
> --
> Blinky RLU 297263
> Killing all posts from Google Groups
> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
BP wrote:

> your boy friend leave **** on your dick


Your clever quotient is running very, very low.

> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> BP wrote:
>>
>>> refer to the previous post please

>>
>> Learn how to use Usenet.



--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Toolman Tim
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
Blinky the Shark wrote:
> BP wrote:
>
>> your boy friend leave **** on your dick

>
> Your clever quotient is running very, very lo


ROTFLMAO!!

--
Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh. ~Doctor Who~


 
Reply With Quote
 
John Holmes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-13-2006
BP "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:


> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> BP wrote:
>>
>>> refer to the previous post please

>>
>> Learn how to use Usenet.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Blinky RLU 297263
>> Killing all posts from Google Groups
>> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

>
>
> your boy friend leave **** on your dick
>
>



FOAD. Right now, you retarded crock of laughable whale waste.

--
Your mother was a bird-brained malingerer who ran a successful dating
agency in a large vat of porridge.









 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
left shift operator behaves like left rotate when the operand is a variable. pc C Programming 2 06-08-2011 06:58 PM
click click click Andy Morrison Computer Support 7 12-20-2007 06:50 AM
Help on table align on left of page vs left hanging indent =?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?= XML 2 07-16-2007 11:46 AM
Left panel on left hand side of desktop on windows xp wish to get rid of Bun Mui Computer Support 1 09-14-2004 03:40 AM
can't reset the left value of a DIV using document.getElementById(thisDiv).style.left = howFarLeft; lawrence Javascript 13 09-04-2004 09:07 PM



Advertisments