Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > re_---need help Network Adapters!!!! NEED HELP!!!!

re_---need help Network Adapters!!!! NEED HELP!!!!

hedayatniac@gmail.com

K....I have a dell latitude d600 laptop....im trying to pick up
wireless connections with an Intel Proset 2100 3A wireless
adapter....the Proset utility says the the radio is switched
OFF....when i click on enable...a message reads: the adapter is still
disable...press fn+f2 to enable....this key combination does not
work....enabling through the device manager also does not work.....

PLEASE RESPond!!!

simon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> K....I have a dell latitude d600 laptop....im trying to pick up
> wireless connections with an Intel Proset 2100 3A wireless
> adapter....the Proset utility says the the radio is switched
> OFF....when i click on enable...a message reads: the adapter is still
> disable...press fn+f2 to enable....this key combination does not
> work....enabling through the device manager also does not work.....
>

> PLEASE RESPond!!!

Enable SSID broadcast in the router. Some software will not show any router
if SSID broadcast is disabled . In tht case add a new connection and tell
it the SSID. Follow the on screen prompts.

hedayatniac@gmail.com

> Enable SSID broadcast in the router. Some software will not show any router
> if SSID broadcast is disabled . In tht case add a new connection and tell
> it the SSID. Follow the on screen prompts.

- changing anything on the router won't work.....I need to switch the
adapter ON, but i cant

hedayatniac@gmail.com