Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-299 Beta Exam

Reply
Thread Tools

70-299 Beta Exam

 
 
Jay
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2003
Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking of taking it and
wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2003
I'm approaching this one as a revised (and updated) version of 70-214. Of
course, some new material has been added and some old removed...but I think
this is a great exam.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com



"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking of taking it and
> wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Christopher Beasley
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2003
Yep...Looking forward to it. Had to register on Prometric. Vue ran out of
invites.

Chris Beasley
"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking of taking it and
> wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2003
Will,

How the hell do you manage to get an invite to every beta
exam? Or are you being sent the invites from others?

>-----Original Message-----
>I'm approaching this one as a revised (and updated)

version of 70-214. Of
>course, some new material has been added and some old

removed...but I think
>this is a great exam.
>
>Best,
>Will
>www.mcseworld.com
>
>
>
>"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking

of taking it and
>> wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
>>
>>

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2003
Promo Code = SVRSEC for 71-299

All used up at VUE, may have to do Prometric

Promo Code = SUTMWD for 71-272



>-----Original Message-----
>Will,
>
>How the hell do you manage to get an invite to every beta
>exam? Or are you being sent the invites from others?
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>I'm approaching this one as a revised (and updated)

>version of 70-214. Of
>>course, some new material has been added and some old

>removed...but I think
>>this is a great exam.
>>
>>Best,
>>Will
>>www.mcseworld.com
>>
>>
>>
>>"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:%(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>> Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking

>of taking it and
>>> wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
>>>
>>>

>>
>>
>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
isles1
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2003

wrote:
> [B]Promo Code = SVRSEC for 71-299
>
> All used up at VUE, may have to do Prometric
>
> Promo Code = SUTMWD for 71-272
>
>
>


SUTMWD is for the 70-271, not 272


isles1
Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted via http://www.examnotes.net
------------------------------------------------------------------------
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1027386.html

 
Reply With Quote
 
KasKoo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2003
I've been invited..



>-----Original Message-----
>Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking of

taking it and
>wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2003
"KasKoo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007301c3a6f9$5a9e7ef0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been invited..
>
>


That's nice


 
Reply With Quote
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2003
Truthfully...most of them come directly from MS as the majority of you get
them in the bulk emails. Some of them I get specifically for projects that
I am working on at the time....case in point the MCDST exams.

If youre on MCP News Flash, you're going to get 75% of them or so sent to
you.


Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com



<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02d401c3a57a$81f8df70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will,
>
> How the hell do you manage to get an invite to every beta
> exam? Or are you being sent the invites from others?
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >I'm approaching this one as a revised (and updated)

> version of 70-214. Of
> >course, some new material has been added and some old

> removed...but I think
> >this is a great exam.
> >
> >Best,
> >Will
> >www.mcseworld.com
> >
> >
> >
> >"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking

> of taking it and
> >> wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
> >>
> >>

> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
michel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-10-2003
can you send the 272 code please?

thnx in advance

"KasKoo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007301c3a6f9$5a9e7ef0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been invited..
>
>
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Anyone been invited and taken the exam? I'm thinking of

> taking it and
> >wanted to hear other's thoughts on the exam itself.
> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments