Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook rule for phantom mail

Outlook rule for phantom mail

Pencil

I receive email in Outlook with no from, subject or body. Wierd, hug? How
do I set up a rule to route these messages to the delete folder? I know how
to do rules for words and senders but how do I attack a phantom?