Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > System Mechanic 6

System Mechanic 6

Tab

I put a trial copy of Sys. Mech.6 on my PC and of course I am now being
asked to buy.Can anyone recommend ,or otherwise,this program please.It seems
to claim to do amazing things for PC.

tab

The Doctor

"Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I put a trial copy of Sys. Mech.6 on my PC and of course I
>am now being asked to buy.Can anyone recommend ,or
>otherwise,this program please.It seems to claim to do
>amazing things for PC.
>
> tab

After running a trial version, if you're not sure if you
need it you probably don't.

Tab

"The Doctor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:44dc2501$0$22362$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> "Tab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I put a trial copy of Sys. Mech.6 on my PC and of course I am now being
>>asked to buy.Can anyone recommend ,or otherwise,this program please.It
>>seems to claim to do amazing things for PC.
>>
>> tab
>>

> After running a trial version, if you're not sure if you need it you
> probably don't.

Thanks doctor, was beginning to think that myself .

Plato

Tab wrote:

> I put a trial copy of Sys. Mech.6 on my PC and of course I am now being
> asked to buy.Can anyone recommend ,or otherwise,this program please.It seems
> to claim to do amazing things for PC.

I always buy from software vendors who claim their ware does amazing
things. I have limitless money to do so.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/