Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > closing all open windows

closing all open windows

MZB

I have XP Home.

Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).

Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?

Mel

JanSKay

right click on the toolbar over top of where you see the browsers stacked
and hit close group.

"MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsGzBg.3865$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have XP Home.
>
> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
>
> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
>
> Mel

S.Heenan

MZB wrote:
> I have XP Home.
>
> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
>
> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?

Windows key + D

Smirnoff

S.Heenan wrote:
> MZB wrote:
>> I have XP Home.
>>
>> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
>>
>> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?

> Windows key + D

I think that minimises/hides them rather than closes them.

Jeff Prater

MZB wrote:
> I have XP Home.
>
> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
>
> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
>
> Mel

get firefox...problem solved.

Jeff Prater

MZB wrote:
> I have XP Home.
>
> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
>
> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
>
> Mel

get firefox...problem solved.

The Doctor

"JanSKay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uSABg.78$(E-Mail Removed)...
> right click on the toolbar over top of where you see the
> browsers stacked and hit close group.
>
> "MZB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsGzBg.3865$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have XP Home.
>>
>> Sometimes I might have 5-7 windows open (I use IE).
>>
>> Is there any shortcut to closing all open windows?
>>
>> Mel

start>Turn Off Computer ...>Turn Off
Will do it.

Ponder

Hiya Jeff Prater.

In <news:1oGBg.36291$(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:

> get firefox...problem solved.

get thunderbird...post twice?

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952