Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can I verify an MCSE?

Can I verify an MCSE?

Simon Painter

I would like to verify that someone who claims to be an MCSE actually
is... I am unable to ask him to provide credentials as he works for a
client so is there anywhere on the MS site I can query his
credentials?

Simon Geary

No, you have to ask to see his transcript which only he has access to. He
should also have a wallet card he can show you. Why wouldn't you want to ask
him for proof just because he works for a client?

"Simon Painter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I would like to verify that someone who claims to be an MCSE actually
> is... I am unable to ask him to provide credentials as he works for a
> client so is there anywhere on the MS site I can query his
> credentials?

billyw

this would seem to be a weekly question.

can u prove who you are with any certainty?

"Simon Painter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I would like to verify that someone who claims to be an MCSE actually
> is... I am unable to ask him to provide credentials as he works for a
> client so is there anywhere on the MS site I can query his
> credentials?

Jtyc

> can u prove who you are with any certainty?

I am what I am and that's all that I am.

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > can u prove who you are with any certainty?

> I am what I am and that's all that I am.

I am me... are you you?

Jtyc

> I am me... are you you?

Depends... If I'm feelin' saucy...