Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Pimple

Pimple

Flaxseed Bigwhopper

I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?

FLAXSEED

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Flaxseed Bigwhopper wrote:
> I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?

http://tinyurl.com/z2lyj

Dr. Bill

Rgr wrote:
> Flaxseed Bigwhopper wrote:
>> I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?

> http://tinyurl.com/z2lyj

Who is ready to take a short link from the ****ing idiot Rgr?
I guess nobody!

Gary G. Taylor

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 07:51:43 +0200, Flaxseed Bigwhopper wrote:

> I have a pimple on my penis. Should I pop it?
>
> FLAXSEED

POP yer PEnis PIM ple.
POP yer PEnis PIM ple.
POP yer PEnis PIM ple.

And that's today's rhumba, children.

--
Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074N 117.754W
gary [] donavan [] org * http://www [] donavan [] org