Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > software newsgroup

software newsgroup

Bryan

I am feeling a bit foolish. The other day some one posted a reply to
a message giving a software news group that had access to free
software.a I went to it and veiwed some of the headers but for got to
subscribe and now I can't seem to find it. Any assistance would be
appreciated
Bryan

-Art- (not Art)

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 00:02:14 GMT, Bryan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am feeling a bit foolish. The other day some one posted a reply to
>a message giving a software news group that had access to free
>software.a I went to it and veiwed some of the headers but for got to
>subscribe and now I can't seem to find it. Any assistance would be
>appreciated
>Bryan

alt.comp.freeware, maybe?
-Art- (not Art)

Bryan

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 20:11:57 -0400, "-Art- (not Art)" <-Art- (not
Art)@invalid.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 00:02:14 GMT, Bryan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I am feeling a bit foolish. The other day some one posted a reply to
>>a message giving a software news group that had access to free
>>software.a I went to it and veiwed some of the headers but for got to
>>subscribe and now I can't seem to find it. Any assistance would be
>>appreciated
>>Bryan

>alt.comp.freeware, maybe?
>-Art- (not Art)

That was it Thanks new I could get the answer from one of you folks
:~)