Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Corel photo center

Corel photo center

Jean-Pierre Gauthier

Have a 2 month old Dell running XP which came with a Corel Photo
Center.

When using photo Album6 in the All Photos mode, I see one photo (could
be more) that I know I destroyed a month ago.

The film strip won't allow me to see the path as it says "untitled.bmp"
(does this for all photos.

How do I find this photo again (I know it was deleted form my system)
and remove it from the Photo Album.

Thank you,

Jean-Pierre

Au79

Jean-Pierre Gauthier wrote:

> Have a 2 month old Dell running XP which came with a Corel Photo
> Center.
>
> When using photo Album6 in the All Photos mode, I see one photo (could
> be more) that I know I destroyed a month ago.
>
> The film strip won't allow me to see the path as it says "untitled.bmp"
> (does this for all photos.
>
> How do I find this photo again (I know it was deleted form my system)
> and remove it from the Photo Album.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jean-Pierre

It is quite possible that this photo does not actually exist, but remains a
thumb image stored in some cache folder or database file.

Try deleting all temporary and bak files.

http://free.thelinuxstore.ca/