Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I need a wireless p2p connection b/w desktop and laptop having wlan cards..How?

I need a wireless p2p connection b/w desktop and laptop having wlan cards..How?

ashjas

Hello,

I need to setup wlan p2p connection b/w my notebook and
desktop...notebook is centrino and desktop has a usb wlan solution..

I tried the wireless home netwk wizard from winxpsp2..but i wasnt able
to finish up the connection..none were discovering any of available
wireless networks when i searched for nearby devices/wireless
network...

How shall i setup such a p2p wlan which has no wireless access
point/or hub..

Please guide me for the same..and also please guide me how to share
internet connection from one computer to the other...

Help will be appreciated..

ThankYou,

Regards.

Meat Plow