Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: blah blah blah

Re: blah blah blah

S. O'Brien

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> .
>
> ATTRACT MORE WOMEN THAN EVER >BEFORE WITH PHEROMONES!!!

I think I will pass

Sue

Caffeine Fix

what does it take to get you glued to your office chair?

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boaoqf$1lb$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > .
> >
> > ATTRACT MORE WOMEN THAN EVER >BEFORE WITH PHEROMONES!!!

> I think I will pass
>
> Sue

Jtyc

> I think I will pass

Are you saying I wasted my money?

*hides bottle*

Dragon

How much did u spend?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I think I will pass

> Are you saying I wasted my money?
>

> *hides bottle*

Jtyc

> How much did u spend?

Spend? Eh... Heh... What do you mean "spend"? I didn't "spend"
anything...

*sweats*

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I think I will pass

> Are you saying I wasted my money?
>

> *hides bottle*

If you need a bottle to attract my attention (or any other female), give up
now... au natural is the way to be honey

and guns dont count either

Sue

Jtyc

> If you need a bottle to attract my attention (or any other female), give
up
> now... au natural is the way to be honey

What if I'm naturally fugly?

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you need a bottle to attract my attention (or any other female), give

> up
> > now... au natural is the way to be honey

> What if I'm naturally fugly?

Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

Jtyc

> Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

Can't afford it. I'll just have to rely on my rapist wit.

S. O'Brien

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Then I would suggest a good plastic surgeon

> Can't afford it. I'll just have to rely on my rapist wit.

freudian slip? lol

assert false report "blah blah blah" severity note; A. Kong VHDL 2 10-11-2004 02:57 PM
Re: The Truth About Weyoun the Dancing Borg <blah@blah.blah> Soapy Digital Photography 0 08-25-2004 12:21 PM
Looking for "full lifecycle".....blah blah blah. Hylander Java 0 01-16-2004 11:06 PM
Re: blah blah blah S. O'Brien MCSD 12 11-06-2003 04:13 PM
c#:only put "using blah.blah.blah" once instead of every page? evolve ASP .Net 2 11-02-2003 04:12 AM

Advertisments