Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > checking mail

checking mail

dodger

how can i check my mail without without opening first?
thanks

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

dodger wrote:

> how can i check my mail without without opening first?

"Check" your mail? What exactly do you mean?

For viruses? To read it?

Turn off the Preview Pane; that is the same as opening them.

Get a modern email client. You would like Thunderbird, the companion
email and news client to Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Synapse Syndrome

"dodger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Egqzg.100$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can i check my mail without without opening first?
> thanks

This is another alternative:
http://www.mailwasher.net/

ss.

Randall Smith

dodger wrote:
> how can i check my mail without without opening first?
> thanks

You need an special type of X-ray machine. LOL

I suppose you meant e-mail.

Try this.
http://www.eudora.com/

--
My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)

DanR

"dodger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Egqzg.100$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can i check my mail without without opening first?
> thanks

You are using OE6 so do this.
Right click on message and choose properties. Choose "details / message
source". Expand window and read the "source" of the message.