Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express

outlook express

eric pape

why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log onto broadband
at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

samuel

"eric pape" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsY8zg.67349$(E-Mail Removed):

> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

contacct your ISP NTLI

Ponder

Hiya eric pape.

In <newsY8zg.67349$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log onto broadband
> at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

I'll answer you if you tell me why my alarm clock didn't go off the other
morning. I'm providing you with as much information so you must be able to
answer it if you expect an answer to your question

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Margolotta

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:44:32 +0100, samuel wrote
(in article <44cd283f$0$6165$(E-Mail Removed) .net>):

> "eric pape" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsY8zg.67349$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
>> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

> contacct your ISP NTLI

Er, how do you deduce that his ISP is NTL when his email address is
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Margolotta wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:44:32 +0100, samuel wrote
>
>> "eric pape" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> newsY8zg.67349$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
>>> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

>> contacct your ISP NTLI

> Er, how do you deduce that his ISP is NTL when his email address is
> (E-Mail Removed)?

What's my email address?

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

sloblocks

Margolotta laid this down on his screen :
> On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:44:32 +0100, samuel wrote
> (in article <44cd283f$0$6165$(E-Mail Removed) .net>):
>
>> "eric pape" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> newsY8zg.67349$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> why am i getting problems logging into outlook or have to log
>>> onto broadband at least 3 times before i'm properly connected?

>> contacct your ISP NTLI
>>

> Er, how do you deduce that his ISP is NTL when his email address is
> (E-Mail Removed)?

NTL used to provide the service that Tesco.net was piggy-backed onto.
NTL still provide Usenet support for Tesco.net according to the
headers:

But; their IP Resolves to: client-82-25-243-30.sout.adsl.tesco.net

so maybe Tesco.net provide their own connections now..

:/

--
Lets just say I ordered number two on the menu and I got what I
ordered, Hot and steamy. I would have told the chef where to stick it