Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How to access MCP site?

How to access MCP site?

Adam Leinss

Hello. I just passed exam 70-270 and tried to access the site using
the exam registration number from my score report, but it says it's
invalid. How can I get access to the site?

Thanks,
Adam

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Generally speaking, it take a few days before the test
center inform MS about your test score. Then you will get
an E-mail form MS. At that time, you are an official MCP
and you can follow the instruction from the e-mail to
access the site.
If you have any problem, send an e-mail to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for additional assistance.

Hope this will help!

AT

And I thought that the tests were online and all pass/fail and test score
was generated from MS.

AT

"Plain (E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:018801c3a2fa$101d5f70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Generally speaking, it take a few days before the test
> center inform MS about your test score. Then you will get
> an E-mail form MS. At that time, you are an official MCP
> and you can follow the instruction from the e-mail to
> access the site.
> If you have any problem, send an e-mail to
> (E-Mail Removed) for additional assistance.
>
> Hope this will help!

Hello,

I am interesting in taking the MCP Exam aswell. What
materials did you use to prepare for the exam. Did you
use the self-paced study kit only (the exam 70-210 book)
or did you use other material. Please help.

turney

Adam Leinss

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:049801c3a3f5
$eaf7a8c0$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello,
>
> I am interesting in taking the MCP Exam aswell. What
> materials did you use to prepare for the exam. Did you
> use the self-paced study kit only (the exam 70-210 book)
> or did you use other material. Please help.

I used many sources! I took a 9 week course at a local technical
college using the book "ALS Microsoft Windows XP Professional", ISBN
0-7356-1543-8, by MSPress. Used the Sybex book: "MCSA/MCSE: Windows XP
Professional Study Guide Second Edition", ISBN 0-7821-4241-9, on the
side. Also watched CBT Nuggets for 70-270 and to finish it off, I used
PrepLogic right before taking the exam to gauge my knowledge.

The PrepLogic simulation had many mistakes and is no match for
Transcenders, although Transcenders is a bit pricy for what you get. I
also have a lot of hands on experience with XP from using it on my home
machine.

Adam

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
MCP secured site access ed Microsoft Certification 6 03-29-2007 03:38 AM
How long before I can access the MCP section? =?Utf-8?B?d2F5bmU2MjY4Mg==?= Microsoft Certification 1 01-06-2005 07:19 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
MCP Site Access B.Emery Microsoft Certification 2 10-31-2003 08:01 PM

Advertisments