Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > prometric vs. VUE

prometric vs. VUE

MCP GUY

Just a quick ? concerning the differences. Is there any
in the two tests of 70-215? I have taken all my tests via
prometric and was curious if there are any big
differences, or do the tests look the same and cover the
same material.

thanks,

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Same test in different test provider environments. If your
local test provider is well maintained, then you will have
a good testing experience! You will have problems and
positive experience with both test provider! Both provide
on line registration and test result.

Ken Briscoe

> Just a quick ? concerning the differences. Is there any
> in the two tests of 70-215? I have taken all my tests via
> prometric and was curious if there are any big
> differences, or do the tests look the same and cover the
> same material

As far as the content of the tests go, they are identical (of course, you'll
have different questions each time you take the test, regardless of the
location, but the pool of questions is the same). However, some people swear
by Vue, and I've only heard of a couple who swear by Prometric. There may be
differences in things like monitor size, how reliable the computers are,
etc. But as far as the exams themselves go, they're the same.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Simon Geary

In the UK, one of them charges VAT and the other doesn't so it's cheaper to
take your exam with the one that doesn't. I can't remember which is which
though.

"MCP GUY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0d5c01c3a2eb$fab29e10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just a quick ? concerning the differences. Is there any
> in the two tests of 70-215? I have taken all my tests via
> prometric and was curious if there are any big
> differences, or do the tests look the same and cover the
> same material.
>
> thanks,

Yoshi

VUE doesn't - so you save 17.5%

By the way, do they all use those God awful wipe-board things nowadays
instead of proper paper?

Yoshi