Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Create a new profile error!

Create a new profile error!

=?Utf-8?B?Vml2aQ==?=

When I try to synchronize my IPAQ h6315 with my PC, I'm receiving a message
to create a new profile when I have one already working with microsoft
outlook 2002.
Any suggestion in how to solve this problem?

Carl DaVault [MSFT]

Sorry, I don't know the answer. You could try asking in the
microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless newsgroup, though.

--
Standard Disclaimers -
and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

news:(E-Mail Removed)...