Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-217

70-217

Stephen Briggs

Starting revision for 217 next week, anything to watch out for our hints or
tips?
I have the Microsoft and Syngress Media ADS books and was wondering if
anyone had any advice?

StephenB

I recently sat the 70- 217 exam I had 53 questions to
answer which is quite alot in the time provided - so watch
the Time! Also the questions are wordy.

> I got a load of DNS and RIS questions also look into GPO

stuff.

Hope this helps - Good Luck.