Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > try my way to get it

try my way to get it

wongh

i passed everything in certification thru allitcertkiller.com study
guide.If you wanna pass exams without any fail try this ...or..
no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..

wongh
Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

znakomi

What really gets me is people are not ashamed to show they are
cheaters. But even if one has no integrity, there is stil THIS
situation to "your way":

From: Mr Ohacha Ifeanyi Boniface B. N

Date: 11-01-03 00:26

Subject: urgent help!

----------

Iam presently facing a problem with networking.All the

systems are not seeing each other.the server also is not

seeing the clients.I must get this problem rectified or

face loosing my job.Please help me with materials ,

complete information for successful troubleshooting.

Thank You in antispection.

Shortcuts lead to hardest ways.

Consultant

wongh, go suck a dongh

"wongh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> i passed everything in certification thru allitcertkiller.com study
> guide.If you wanna pass exams without any fail try this ...or..
> no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..
>

> wongh
> Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

Jtyc

> wongh, go suck a dongh

I bet his middle name is "Duc".

JaR

"wongh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> i passed everything in certification thru allitcertkiller.com study
> guide.If you wanna pass exams without any fail try this ...or..
> no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..

Ass****ing spammer!

JaR
MCNGP#....................................42

Kline Sphere

>because everyone is intelligent..

Clearly not...

Kendal Emery

ASS****ER!!!

(Hadn't been said yet!!)

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"wongh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> i passed everything in certification thru allitcertkiller.com study
> guide.If you wanna pass exams without any fail try this ...or..
> no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..
>

> wongh
> Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

Kline Sphere

>ASS****ER!!!
>
>(Hadn't been said yet!!)

Such profanities, I'm truly horrified!!!

Consultant

ma lady

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> ASS****ER!!!
>
> (Hadn't been said yet!!)

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "wongh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > i passed everything in certification thru allitcertkiller.com study
> > guide.If you wanna pass exams without any fail try this ...or..
> > no need to guide anyone because everyone is intelligent..
> >

> > wongh
> > Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

roger_kaal

great done