Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Multivision Owners Support Group (UK)

Multivision Owners Support Group (UK)

helpmv

I know the netcops won't like this, but tough.

If you have a Multivision Laptop, and would like to join a yahoo group
devoted to mutual assistance then follow the link below.

HELPMV

Evan Platt

On 26 Jul 2006 05:20:00 -0700, "helpmv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I know the netcops won't like this, but tough.
>
>If you have a Multivision Laptop, and would like to join a yahoo group
>devoted to mutual assistance then follow the link below.

I didn't report your dumb ass for spamming the last time you spammed
here, but apparently you didn't learn your lesson.

helpmv

Evan Platt wrote:
> On 26 Jul 2006 05:20:00 -0700, "helpmv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I know the netcops won't like this, but tough.
> >
> >If you have a Multivision Laptop, and would like to join a yahoo group
> >devoted to mutual assistance then follow the link below.
> >

> I didn't report your dumb ass for spamming the last time you spammed
> here, but apparently you didn't learn your lesson.

You are so predictable Evan. It's been months since I last posted. Go
ahead. Report me, whip me, slag me off - do whatever you feel you need
to do.

Do you really think Google will listen to you? - or perhaps you're
going mail bomb me, like you have done others.

Do your worst Evan. DO IT NOW!

HELPMV

Evan Platt

On 26 Jul 2006 11:08:35 -0700, "helpmv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You are so predictable Evan. It's been months since I last posted. Go
>ahead. Report me, whip me, slag me off - do whatever you feel you need
>to do.

Doesn't matter if it's been months or years. Spam is Spam. You were
too stupid to listen then.

>Do you really think Google will listen to you?

They have in the past.

>or perhaps you're going mail bomb me, like you have done others.

Please show evidence that I have mail bombed anyone.