Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Printer Document priority

Printer Document priority

Eric Lai

how to prevent users from changing document priority in windows 2000
professional.

Currently,user can set own document to higher when printing.

Kline Sphere

Printer permissions? Or chop their hands off...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:04:44 +0800, "Eric Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>how to prevent users from changing document priority in windows 2000
>professional.
>
>Currently,user can set own document to higher when printing.

Jon

Ditch the printer, and give all your staff a stack of
paper and a bundle of pens...

Kline Sphere

>Ditch the printer, and give all your staff a stack of
>paper and a bundle of pens...

Blue or black pens?

Jtyc

> Blue or black pens?

Black pens obviously. It's the US government standard.