Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re Spy Sweeper

Re Spy Sweeper

Clive Bundy

Advice Please ----- My Pc is running XP home Edition SP2 -- my Internet
supply is Broadband via a LinkSys modem AVG FREE/SpyBot/Windows Defender are
my virus etc protection!!!!!
I recently downloaded a WebRooter>Spy Sweeper upgrade (to Ver 5) and
although I have I believe ticked the required boxes I am getting a
message --- cant contact the Internet, this message also comes up when
seeking help from Web Root via the Web. I have included Spy Sweeper in my
exceptions in Windows Firewall...............................
I'm stuck Help Please
TIA Clive