Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 219 Failed :o(

219 Failed :o(

RickiLC

Failed this exam earlier after passing all 6 others previously!

Absolutely gutted!

My last exam 221... Designing Network Infrastructure gave me a pass mark and my
score, this one didn't.

Also this exam was structured differently. I didn't get the survey at the
start but more importantly it completely threw me when after the first case
study it looked like it was ending the whole exam! The last one just went onto
the next case study and let me go back if I remembered something.

I also heard that Balwin Museum is a killer if you get it, yep I got it for my
fisrt case study and it completely buggered me up! It IS a killer! Probably
what I failed on... apart from an obvious lack of knowledge!

Does anyone know if it is possible to contact Microsoft or VUE to get the score
or weak knowledge areas to help me study for the next attempt?

Many thanks

Ricki Chandler
CNA MCSA

Failed 70-219 Gideon MCSE 7 02-25-2005 07:22 PM
Just failed 70-219!! Chris Lukowski MCSE 9 02-21-2004 12:17 PM
70-219 Petter BÝrkeeiet Microsoft Certification 5 02-16-2004 07:10 PM
70-219 questions m e macon Microsoft Certification 1 10-30-2003 10:44 AM
Just passed 70-219 cckid MCSE 5 07-05-2003 06:29 AM

Advertisments