Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Napster and runtime to terminate it message

Re: Napster and runtime to terminate it message

TwistyCreek

> After being prompted to upgrade my Napster software I am unable to use
> it due to an error message containg ".........runtime to terminate it
> .....". I have found a suggestion on the Microsoft site which says to
> use a hotfix. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find this hotfix and have
> been going round in circles.

Can anyone help me please?

mabe?

(Hotfixes are Microsoft updates which they regard as critical.)

Have you updated windows in a while. In Internet explorer
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp